Roof Insulation Rietondale Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Rietondale.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even tough to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and inexpensively installed in either existing or brand-new homes and buildings in Rietondale as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or structure in Rietondale will provide year round convenience, reducing energy costs.
What you need to find out about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Rietondale, it is essential to know what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to provide long-term thermal efficiency. It is the general R-value installed that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not degrade or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation material ought to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Rietondale supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your home and this restricts the effect of the outdoors temperature helping maintain a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor and even inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter season and to save energy in Rietondale. This means less electrical energy or gas usage and therefore real savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will get in the building during summertime.
As a type of energy, heat always streams to a cooler location, getting away out of the structure in the winter and getting in the building during summer. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter season. Residences that have been well created and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will offer you all year comfort and will cut the cost of cooling and heating your house by almost half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is a crucial element too.
Weather conditions in Rietondale will also affect the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will have to establish if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus day-to-day temperature level modification as well as seasonal.