Roof Insulation Rooihuiskraal Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Rooihuiskraal.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits snugly in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and cheaply set up in either existing or new homes and buildings in Rooihuiskraal as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or structure in Rooihuiskraal will supply year round convenience, decreasing energy expenses.
What you have to learn about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Rooihuiskraal, it is essential to understand what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation should provide durable thermal efficiency. It is the total R-value installed that is necessary.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not weaken or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation product need to be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Rooihuiskraal offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your house and this limits the impact of the outside temperature level assisting preserve a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter and to save energy in Rooihuiskraal. This means less electrical energy or gas use and for that reason genuine savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will go into the building during summertime.
As a type of energy, heat constantly streams to a cooler area, leaving out of the building in the winter and entering the building throughout summer. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature level throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter season. Homes that have actually been well created and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will provide you year round comfort and will cut the expense of heating and cooling your house by nearly half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your situation is a crucial factor too.
Weather conditions in Rooihuiskraal will also influence the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will need to establish if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against day-to-day temperature modification as well as seasonal.