Roof Insulation Salvokop Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Salvokop.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and inexpensively set up in either existing or brand-new houses and structures in Salvokop as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Salvokop will supply year round convenience, decreasing energy costs.
What you need to know about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Salvokop, it is crucial to know exactly what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation should supply durable thermal performance. It is the total R-value installed that is very important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not degrade or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation product should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Salvokop supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your home and this restricts the impact of the externally temperature level assisting maintain a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter and to save energy in Salvokop. This means less electrical power or gas use and therefore real savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will enter the structure throughout summer.
As a kind of energy, heat constantly streams to a cooler area, escaping out of the building in the winter season and getting in the structure throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer season and warmer in winter. Homes that have actually been well developed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will offer you all year convenience and will cut the cost of heating and cooling your house by almost half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is a crucial factor too.
Weather conditions in Salvokop will also influence the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to develop if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective versus daily temperature level modification as well as seasonal.