Roof Insulation Sandton Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Sandton.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even tough to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or new homes and buildings in Sandton as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Sandton will provide year round comfort, reducing energy expenses.
Exactly what you need to learn about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a home or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Sandton, it is important to know what the R-Value is, as defined by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must supply long lasting thermal performance. It is the overall R-value installed that is essential.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not deteriorate or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation material must be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Sandton supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the impact of the outside temperature level helping preserve a comfy living environment.
Roof Insulation Sandton
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring and even inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter and to save energy in Sandton. This means less electricity or gas use and therefore genuine savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will enter the building throughout summertime.
As a form of energy, heat always streams to a cooler area, getting away from the structure in the winter and getting in the building during summer season. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature level all year round.
Roof Insulation Sandton
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Residences that have been well designed and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will provide you year round convenience and will cut the expense of cooling and heating your home by almost half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the very best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is an important factor too.
Weather conditions in Sandton will also influence the proper level and density of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will have to establish if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work versus day-to-day temperature change in addition to seasonal.