Roof Insulation Sinoville Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Sinoville.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even tough to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or new homes and buildings in Sinoville as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Sinoville will offer year round convenience, decreasing energy costs.
Exactly what you need to find out about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Sinoville, it is vital to understand exactly what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must offer long lasting thermal efficiency. It is the total R-value set up that is essential.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not deteriorate or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation product must be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or withstand the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Sinoville provides a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the effect of the externally temperature level assisting maintain a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or perhaps inside the walls to keep cool in summertime, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Sinoville. This means less electricity or gas usage and for that reason real cost savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will enter the building throughout summertime.
As a type of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler location, leaving from the structure in the winter and going into the structure throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature level throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Homes that have been well developed and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will offer you year round convenience and will cut the expense of heating & cooling your house by almost half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is an essential aspect too.
Weather conditions in Sinoville will also influence the appropriate level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will need to develop if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work versus day-to-day temperature modification in addition to seasonal.