Roof Insulation Sunninghill Expert Roof Insulation Supply Installation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Sunninghill.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even hard to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and cheaply installed in either existing or brand-new houses and structures in Sunninghill as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Sunninghill will supply year round convenience, reducing energy costs.
What you have to understand about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Sunninghill, it is crucial to know what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to provide long lasting thermal performance. It is the total R-value set up that is necessary.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not deteriorate or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation material must be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or withstand the circulation of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Sunninghill provides a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your home and this restricts the effect of the outside temperature assisting preserve a comfy living environment.
Roof Insulation Sunninghill
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or even inside the walls to keep cool in summertime, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Sunninghill. This means less electrical energy or gas usage and for that reason genuine cost savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will go into the structure throughout summer season.
As a form of energy, heat constantly streams to a cooler area, getting away out of the structure in the winter season and getting in the building throughout summertime. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature throughout the year.
Roof Insulation Sunninghill
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter season. Houses that have been well developed and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will provide you all year convenience and will cut the cost of cooling and heating your home by almost half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the best ceiling insulation for your situation is an essential aspect too.
Climatic conditions in Sunninghill will likewise influence the proper level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to establish if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against daily temperature level modification as well as seasonal.