Roof Insulation The Orchards Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in The Orchards.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even difficult to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and inexpensively set up in either existing or brand-new homes and buildings in The Orchards as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in The Orchards will provide all year comfort, reducing energy costs.
Exactly what you need to find out about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in The Orchards, it is essential to understand what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation should supply durable thermal efficiency. It is the general R-value set up that is very important.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not deteriorate or settle gradually.
- Thermal insulation material need to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or resist the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in The Orchards offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your home and this limits the impact of the outdoors temperature level helping keep a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or perhaps inside the walls to keep cool in summertime, warm in winter and to conserve energy in The Orchards. This implies less electrical energy or gas use and therefore genuine savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter season and less heat will enter the structure during summer season.
As a kind of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler location, escaping out of the structure in the winter and entering the structure during summertime. Aerolite Insulation creates an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Residences that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will offer you year round comfort and will cut the cost of heating & cooling your house by nearly half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an important aspect too.
Weather conditions in The Orchards will likewise influence the suitable level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will need to develop if you are attempting to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against day-to-day temperature level modification along with seasonal.