Roof Insulation Tileba Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has actually been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Tileba.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits comfortably in even hard to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or brand-new homes and structures in Tileba as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or structure in Tileba will offer all year comfort, decreasing energy costs.
What you have to understand about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a house or a building with Aerolite roof insulation in Tileba, it is vital to understand exactly what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to provide durable thermal performance. It is the total R-value set up that is essential.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not degrade or settle with time.
- Thermal insulation product should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or withstand the circulation of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Tileba supplies a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface to the cold surface in your home and this limits the effect of the externally temperature level helping maintain a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring and even inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Tileba. This means less electrical energy or gas use and for that reason real cost savings in your pocket. Because Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will go into the building during summertime.
As a kind of energy, heat always streams to a cooler area, leaving from the structure in the winter season and going into the building during summer. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat flow barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter season. Houses that have been well created and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will give you all year convenience and will cut the expense of heating and cooling your house by nearly half which in turn lowers greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an essential element too.
Weather conditions in Tileba will also affect the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will have to establish if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against day-to-day temperature change in addition to seasonal.