Roof Insulation Waterkloof Park Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Waterkloof Park.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even hard to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and cheaply installed in either existing or brand-new houses and structures in Waterkloof Park as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in Waterkloof Park will offer year round convenience, reducing energy costs.
What you need to learn about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Waterkloof Park, it is essential to understand exactly what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation needs to offer long lasting thermal efficiency. It is the general R-value installed that is necessary.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not deteriorate or settle with time.
- Thermal insulation product should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Waterkloof Park offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface in your home and this restricts the effect of the outside temperature level helping preserve a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter season and to save energy in Waterkloof Park. This implies less electrical energy or gas use and therefore genuine cost savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation resists the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter and less heat will go into the structure during summer.
As a type of energy, heat always streams to a cooler location, getting away from the structure in the winter and getting in the structure during summer. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature level throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter season. Homes that have been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will offer you all year convenience and will cut the cost of heating & cooling your house by nearly half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the best ceiling insulation for your situation is an important element too.
Climatic conditions in Waterkloof Park will also affect the proper level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will need to develop if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against everyday temperature modification as well as seasonal.