Roof Insulation Waterkloof Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating material for over 50 years in Waterkloof.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits comfortably in even hard to reach places. Offcuts can be utilized for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and inexpensively set up in either existing or new homes and buildings in Waterkloof as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in Waterkloof will offer year round comfort, decreasing energy expenses.
What you have to learn about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Waterkloof, it is crucial to know what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation must provide long lasting thermal performance. It is the total R-value set up that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not weaken or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation product must be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to slow down or resist the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Waterkloof offers a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your home and this limits the effect of the externally temperature level helping keep a comfy living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or perhaps inside the walls to keep one's cool in summertime, warm in winter and to save energy in Waterkloof. This suggests less electrical energy or gas usage and for that reason real savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter season and less heat will go into the structure during summer season.
As a type of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler location, leaving out of the structure in the winter season and going into the building during summer season. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter season. Residences that have actually been well created and insulated with insulation that meets the reԛuirements, will give you year round comfort and will cut the expense of heating & cooling your home by almost half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the very best ceiling insulation for your circumstance is an important factor too.
Climatic conditions in Waterkloof will also influence the suitable level and density of ceiling insulation needed to be installed. You will need to develop if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work versus everyday temperature level change as well as seasonal.