Roof Insulation Waverley Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Waverley.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even difficult to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and cheaply installed in either existing or new houses and structures in Waverley as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated house or building in Waverley will provide year round convenience, reducing energy expenses.
Exactly what you have to understand about aerolite roof insulation material?
When you choose to insulate a house or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Waverley, it is vital to understand what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation ought to supply durable thermal performance. It is the general R-value installed that is essential.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not degrade or settle in time.
- Thermal insulation product should be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating performance when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or resist the flow of energy such as heat or noise.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Waverley provides a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this restricts the impact of the outside temperature helping preserve a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the floor or even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer season, warm in winter and to conserve energy in Waverley. This implies less electrical energy or gas usage and therefore genuine savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation resists the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will go into the building during summer season.
As a kind of energy, heat always streams to a cooler area, getting away out of the structure in the winter season and entering the building throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation develops an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that controls temperature level all year round.
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier between your roof tiles and ceiling and prevents heat from going through, keeping you cooler in summertime and warmer in winter. Residences that have been well created and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will provide you year round comfort and will cut the expense of cooling and heating your house by nearly half which in turn reduces greenhouse gas emissions. Selecting the best ceiling insulation for your situation is an essential factor too.
Climatic conditions in Waverley will also affect the suitable level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will have to establish if you are aiming to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against everyday temperature level modification as well as seasonal.