Roof Insulation Wespark Professional Roof Insulation Services
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a trusted insulating product for over 50 years in Wespark.
Aerolite is light-weight and fits comfortably in even hard to reach locations. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and pipes so there is no wastage.
Aerolite roof insulation can be quickly and cheaply installed in either existing or new homes and structures in Wespark as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or structure in Wespark will offer all year convenience, reducing energy expenses.
What you need to understand about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you choose to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Wespark, it is essential to know exactly what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation should supply long-term thermal efficiency. It is the overall R-value set up that is important.
- The Roof Insulation we install will not weaken or settle with time.
- Thermal insulation material ought to be non-combustible, when tested in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating effectiveness when exposed to moisture.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Wespark offers a high resistance to the flow of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this restricts the impact of the outside temperature level helping preserve a comfortable living environment.
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring or even inside the walls to keep cool in summer season, warm in winter season and to conserve energy in Wespark. This indicates less electrical energy or gas use and for that reason real savings in your pocket. Since Aerolite Insulation withstands the flow of heat, less heat will be lost from the home or office in winter season and less heat will enter the structure throughout summertime.
As a type of energy, heat constantly flows to a cooler area, leaving out of the structure in the winter season and entering the structure throughout summer season. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature throughout the year.
Roof insulation like aerolite ends up being the heat flow barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from travelling through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter season. Residences that have actually been well created and insulated with insulation that satisfies the reԛuirements, will offer you all year convenience and will cut the cost of cooling and heating your home by nearly half which in turn minimizes greenhouse gas emissions. Picking the best ceiling insulation for your scenario is a crucial aspect too.
Weather conditions in Wespark will also affect the suitable level and thickness of ceiling insulation needed to be set up. You will have to develop if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations work against day-to-day temperature modification as well as seasonal.