Roof Insulation Wheatlands Supply and Installation Roof Insulation
Think Pink Aerolite insulation has been a relied on insulating product for over 50 years in Wheatlands.
Aerolite is lightweight and fits snugly in even difficult to reach places. Offcuts can be used for insulating your geyser and water pipes so there is no waste.
Aerolite roof insulation can be easily and inexpensively installed in either existing or brand-new homes and buildings in Wheatlands as ceiling insulation.
A well insulated home or building in Wheatlands will provide year round comfort, reducing energy expenses.
Exactly what you need to learn about aerolite roof insulation product?
When you decide to insulate a home or a structure with Aerolite roof insulation in Wheatlands, it is important to know what the R-Value is, as specified by the National Building Regulations.
The Roof Insulation should offer long lasting thermal efficiency. It is the general R-value set up that is necessary.
- The Roof Insulation we set up will not weaken or settle over time.
- Thermal insulation material need to be non-combustible, when checked in accordance with SANS 10177-5
- Roof insulation will lose its insulating efficiency when exposed to wetness.
- Aerolite roof insulation does not contain asbestos
- Aerolite roof insulation is a fire retardant. It is non-combustible. ( SABS 0177 Part V )
- Aerolite roof insulation has a Class 1 Fire Index Rating from the SABS ( SABS 0177 Part III )
- Aerolite roof insulation carries NO health hazards
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation rolls are compression packed to fit through a standard size trapdoor
- Aerolite roof insulation has been SABS tested and approved ( SABS 1381 Part 1 )
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation has excellent thermal resistance values
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation improves acoustic properties of a home
- Aerolite roof insulation is corrosion resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is mould resistant
- Aerolite roof insulation insulation is Non Toxic
Aerolite is used to decrease or withstand the flow of energy such as heat or sound.
Aerolite Thermal insulation in Wheatlands provides a high resistance to the circulation of heat from the warm surface area to the cold surface area in your house and this limits the effect of the externally temperature level assisting preserve a comfortable living environment.
Roof Insulation Wheatlands
Insulate above the ceiling, under the flooring and even inside the walls to keep one's cool in summer season, warm in winter season and to save energy in Wheatlands. This implies less electrical power or gas usage and therefore real cost savings in your pocket. Due to the fact that Aerolite Insulation withstands the circulation of heat, less heat will be lost from the office or home in winter and less heat will go into the structure during summer.
As a type of energy, heat always streams to a cooler location, escaping from the building in the winter and getting in the structure throughout summertime. Aerolite Insulation produces an friendly, fire-safe and non-toxic barrier that manages temperature all year round.
Roof Insulation Wheatlands
Roof insulation like aerolite becomes the heat circulation barrier in between your roof tiles and ceiling and avoids heat from passing through, keeping you cooler in summer and warmer in winter season. Residences that have actually been well designed and insulated with insulation that fulfills the reԛuirements, will offer you year round comfort and will cut the cost of heating and cooling your house by nearly half which in turn decreases greenhouse gas emissions. Choosing the very best ceiling insulation for your scenario is an essential element too.
Weather conditions in Wheatlands will also influence the proper level and thickness of ceiling insulation had to be set up. You will need to develop if you are trying to keep the heat in, out or both. Ceiling insulations are effective against everyday temperature change as well as seasonal.